SIEMENS Shop Floor Management
Ardan applies Siemens information systems for shop floor management in large, medium-size and small production organizations.
Design, system analysis and needs analysis, planning and integration of MES systems in process industry, chemical industry, food industry and discrete industry, etc.
Execution of full horizontal and vertical integration of all the information systems in the plant from the ERP layer through the control systems, automation, instruments and end equipment.
Ardan has the highest Simatic IT specialist rating of Siemens International.
- Implementation of interfaces between ERP systems and the shop floor according to ISA-S88 ISA-S95 standards
- Execution of efficiency calculations, measurement of the production resources performances and OEE calculations
- Management of the shop floor consistency as required by international standards
- Measurement of raw materials consumption and waste reduction in the production process.
- Monitoring of quality indexes, SPC calculations, calculation of a variety of KPIs etc.
- Data collection, documentation, and issuing of production reports
- Management of consecutive and lot production processes, issuing electronic batch reports
- Product tree management (BOM), management of registries and work orders
- Energy monitoring, measurement and saving
- Full integration with a variety of third-party systems
A variety of Siemens solutions integrating cutting-edge products with the shop floor connectivity